Date Posted: 5 April 2018
The team at Naughty Boy are looking for a brand new warehouse assistant to help out in our busy facility as we continue to grow!
Due to explosive growth, we are looking for a warehouse assistant to help out with basic "pick / pack" duties in our fast paced environment.
Location: Macquarie Park NSW
Basic Daily Tasks:
As your knowledge & experience increases, you will be rotated though the various warehouse stations (PICK / PACK / RETURNS). Here's a basic outline of what to expect
Pick: Use printed pick slips to locate stock and prepare customer orders into plastic tubs
Pack: Pack customer orders into cardboard boxes & seal with tape for pickup
Returns: (don't worry it's not gross!) Scan & return broken items to our suppliers.
Other: Sweeping / taking rubbish out / moving boxes / packing stock onto shelves etc.
* This position will report to the warehouse manager & you will be working in a small team of 4 (including you)
* Hours range from 9.30am -3pm (Monday) / 11am - 3:30pm (Tuesday - Friday)
* NO weekend work
* This will vary according to weekly sales levels, however is usually constant
* An open mind! We sell some hilarious stuff, so be sure to familiarise yourself with our product range before applying to save later embarrassment.
* A can do attitude: There's lots of stuff to do in our warehouse! As we grow each month our systems and processes are evolving.. and so must you!
* Those at home during the day looking for some casual (but consistent) weekday work
Would not suite:
* Students with study commitments during our core work hours (9.30am - 4pm week days)
* International visitors only here for a few months
* Those with existing full time jobs
* Those looking for night work / weekend work
* Those who cannot be available MON - FRI
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications received, we can only reply to those progressing to the next selection stage.
Please submit your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
(applications without cover letters will not be opened)